Total Pageviews

Friday 19 August 2016

Camp experience

My Slipping Sliding Experience

It was a calm and cloudy day at Camp Adair, the confidence course was calling to me. “Tayla… TAYLA… !” I heard over and over in my head. I was in need of a specific set of skills, skills that would give me the confidence to conquer this humongous monstrosity, it was time...


I felt extremely anxious, I did not want to do this but it was either man up or shut up! I crept up into this big mud pool and slipped into it it felt disgusting and slimy. I had enough of this, I was ready to give up but thinking of my mum was motivating me to stay strong so I kept on going.

It was time for the toughest part of the course. I had to dive under a rope net and underneath was a disgusting mud pool! I crawled into the slimy goo and when I got to the end I slipped on the onto my butt cheeks.

Finally, it was over. We went back to our village and had lunch. Our next adventure was kayaking, I was excited to give it a go, thankfully there was no yucky mud this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.